We have the following job vacancies available.
Wills & Probate Solicitor
Salary bracket: £35,000 to £50,000 – negotiable depending upon experience.
Job Type: Full-time
A Wills & Probate Solicitor is required to head our highly successful Private Client Department in North Manchester.
We are a well established firm of Solicitors. There is a pleasant working environment, excellent opportunities for progression and development within the firm.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are looking to recruit a Wills & Probate Solicitor to handle the full range of matters to include Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection, Inheritance Tax Advice, Estate Management and Administration of Trusts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Wills & Probate Solicitor who is a minimum of 4 years PQE, however applications will be welcomed from candidates with solid experience in attending and advising in all areas of Wills/Probate & POA’s. The STEP qualification would be an advantage, but not essential.
– Wills & Probate: 4 years
Salary bracket: Salary will start from £35,000 – negotiable depending upon experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Latimer Lee LLP are looking for a Litigation Solicitor with 3 to 5 years PQE for our Dispute Resolution Department. The nature of work will include a mixed bag of breach of contract, debt, landlord/tenant and professional negligence. The role will be based at our Prestwich Office.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic Solicitor who wants to progress and develop the department.
Commercial Property Solicitor:
Latimer Lee Solicitors are recruiting for a Commercial Property Solicitor to grow their commercial department.
The firm offers a full range of property services for a variety of clients – advising on general commercial property transactions, development, secured lending, planning, construction and residential conveyancing.
Ideally we are looking for 3+ years PQE to join tour team, where you will be given direct client contact and encouraged to develop strong working relationships with clients, referrers and the wider business community.
- Acquisition & disposal of commercial property
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases and ancillary documents
- Drafting and negotiating contracts and transfers
- Secured lending
- Experience of managing client relationships
- Experience of creating and maintaining new business relationships with potential new clients, referrers and the business community
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent IT and keyboard skills and working knowledge of MS Word
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivation and hunger to succeed
- Willingness to represent the Firm to the business community
- Ability to manage own caseload