We have the following job vacancies available.
If you are interested in any of the vacancies please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conveyancing Fee Earner
Latimer Lee Solicitors are looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to complement the team in the Bury Office .You will be responsible for handling your own caseload of residential property matters, from initial instruction through to completion, including freehold and leasehold, sale and purchase files. You will manage the transactions pro-actively through to exchange and completion while delivering strong client service and developing established relationships.You will likely be a qualified Conveyancing Solicitor (1yrs+ PQE), Licensed Conveyancer, Conveyancing Executive, or experienced Conveyancing Paralegal, currently managing your own caseload of residential conveyancing files. Attractive package is available.
Latimer Lee Solicitors are looking for a Manager/Team Leader for the Administration Team of the Conveyancing Department at the Bury Office. Fee earning experience with a minimum of 3 years is also required.
Experience in conveyancing and the Proclaim Case Management Software will be an advantage.
Commercial Property Solicitor
Latimer Lee Solicitors are recruiting for a Commercial Property Solicitor to grow their commercial department.
The firm offers a full range of property services for a variety of clients – advising on general commercial property transactions, development, secured lending, planning, construction and residential conveyancing.
Ideally we are looking for 3+ years PQE to join tour team, where you will be given direct client contact and encouraged to develop strong working relationships with clients, referrers and the wider business community.
- Acquisition & disposal of commercial property
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases and ancillary documents
- Drafting and negotiating contracts and transfers
- Secured lending
- Experience of managing client relationships
- Experience of creating and maintaining new business relationships with potential new clients, referrers and the business community
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent IT and keyboard skills and working knowledge of MS Word
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivation and hunger to succeed
- Willingness to represent the Firm to the business community
- Ability to manage own caseload
Job Type: Full-time
An exciting opportunity to join our growing litigation team on a permanent basis has arisen.
This role will involve working on a varied general civil litigation caseload and assisting other members in the department.
Ideally you will have experience within civil litigation including some or all of the following: – civil and commercial disputes, landlord & tenant, debt claims, contentious probate and boundary disputes.
Candidates should possess strong communication skills and the ability to work well on your own and as part of a team. Ability to manage your own time effectively is essential.
Please send your CV to email@example.com