Fracture injury at
If you have sustained a fracture injury as a result of an accident at work then contact Compensation Claims Today, we can help you get the compensation you are entitled to.
A fracture, in medical terms, can be a broken, crushed or cracked bone injury. A fractured bone injury can be a very painful experience for the victim. Employers have a duty to ensure that their employees are safe from injury whilst at work. If you have sustained a fracture injury as a result of the following you may be able to make a fracture injury claim for your injury:
- Lifting heavy objects
- Slip, trips or falls in the workplace
- Working with machinery
- Falling objects
- Falls from height
- Crushing injuries caused by heavy objects or machinery
Fracture injuries can lead to various health problems in the future
- Cold sensitivity
- Tingling sensations
Our solicitors will ensure the above factors are taken into consideration when dealing with your fracture injury claim.
Some fracture injuries may be complicated and require surgical operations and further surgery may be needed to remove any pins or screws. Our solicitors at Compensation Claims Today will ensure that any subsequent pain, discomfort and/or resultant scarring, etc issues following surgical intervention are dealt with.
What to do after a fracture injury
- Ensure that the fracture injury is reported and a record is taken at your place of work
- Seek medical advice/treatment for the fracture
- Obtain evidence of the injury e.g. photographs of the area where you slipped, tripped or fell, heavy objects, etc
- Obtain witnesses’ contact details, if applicable
- Contact Latimer Lee Solicitors Limited to start your fracture claim
You can also claim fracture injury compensation for other losses incurred as a result of your accident e.g. travel expenses, loss of earnings, medical fees, etc
If you think you have sustained a fracture injury as a result of an accident at work and it wasn’t your fault, you may be eligible to make claim against your employers.
Our solicitors are experienced in dealing with all types of fracture injuries related to accidents at work.
Contact us to see how we can help you make a successful claim. Our services are No Win No Fee so you won’t lose a penny when making your claim for compensation.