Soft tissue injury
If you have sustained a soft tissue injury as a result of an accident at work then contact Compensation Claims Today to help you get the compensation you deserve?
A soft tissue injury term is a general phrase for nerve, muscle or tendon damage and can occur as a result of various accidents at work. Employers have a duty to ensure that their employees are safe from injury whilst at work. If you have sustained a soft tissue injury as a result of the following you may be able to make a claim for soft tissue compensation:
- Lifting heavy objects
- Slip, trips or falls in the workplace
- Working with machinery
- Falling objects
- Falls from height
- Repetitive use of equipment e.g. typing, using phones, lifting, etc
Typical types of soft tissue injuries sustained at work are as follows:
- Sprain or strains
- Repetitive strain injury (alternatively known as RSI)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (alternatively known as CTS)
If you have sustained a soft tissue injury as a result of an accident at work:
- Ensure that the injury is reported and a record is taken
- Seek medical advice/treatment
- Obtain evidence e.g. photographs of the area where you slipped, tripped or fell, faulty equipment, etc
- Obtain witnesses’ contact details, if applicable
- Contact Latimer Lee Solicitors Limited
If you think you have sustained a soft tissue injury as a result of an accident at work and it wasn’t your fault, you may be eligible to make claim against your employers.
We have lots of experience dealing with accident at work related claims, employing Latimer Lee Solicitors Limited to manage your soft tissue compensation claim will ensure you get the maximum compensation possible for your injury so contact us today.