Burns, scars and
If you have suffered a burn, scar or laceration as a result of an accident then contact Compensation Claims Today, we will get you the maximum compensation you deserve.
Sustaining a burn, scar or laceration injury cannot only be a painful experience, but the results can be permanent and can have a lasting effect on the individual.
Burns, scars and lacerations can result from the following types of accidents:
- Workplace accidents
- Road traffic accidents
- Criminal attacks
- Animal attacks e.g. dog bites
- Using hot machinery e.g. ovens, plant machinery, etc
- Thermal burns sustained through using hot liquids, objects, etc
Scarring can also effect individuals psychologically, due to the lasting disfigurement they can cause. Not only can Compensation Claims Today assist in providing the physical treatment required, our solicitors can also arrange any necessary psychological treatment for your individual needs. Psychological distress due to scarring can also be a contributing factor to your compensation claim.
To help with your burn, scar or laceration injury claim
- Ensure that the burn, scar or laceration injury is reported and recorded, if possible
- Seek medical advice/treatment
- Obtain evidence e.g. contemporaneous photographs of the affected area
- Obtain witness evidence, if applicable
- Contact Latimer Lee Solicitors Limited
It is also possible to claim for other losses incurred as a result of your accident e.g. travel expenses, loss of earnings, medical fees, etc
Our solicitors at Latimer Lee Solicitors Limited have vast experience of dealing with all types of burns, scars and laceration injuries. We realise just how devastating these types of injury can be. It is only right that you acquire the compensation claim you deserve.
Contact us today to see how we can help you make a successful compensation claim. Our services are completely on a No Win No Fee basis.