Have you been injured due to an accident involving a bus? Then you could make a successful claim for bus accident compensation.
There are several ways that you could have been injured during a bus accident that you could make a claim for compensation:
- The driver could have made a mistake – i.e. pulling up to sharply to a bus stop
- Terrible weather causing a crash
- Bus breakdown causing whiplash injury
- Fallen within the bus itself causing personal injury
If you have been hit by a bus whilst walking or on a bicycle we can also help you make a bus accident compensation claim.
Steps to take if you have been involved in a bus accident:
- Report the injury/incident to the bus company or council
- Ensure that you receive correct medical treatment
- Obtain evidence that you were present on the bus (ticket, driver name, etc.)
- Contact Latimer Lee Solicitors Limited
You can also make a bus accident compensation claim for troubles related to the accident. You could claim for loss of salary if you have had to take time off work for instance.
Latimer Lee Solicitors Limited have a vast experience of dealing with all types of personal injury claims arising from being in a bus related accident.
Contact us today to see how we can help you make a successful bus accident claim. Our services are No Win No Fee so you don’t need to worry about losing any money on your bus accident claim.