If you have been involved in a minibus accident or had an accident on a minibus then contact Compensation Claims Today to help you get the compensation you deserve.
There are numerous ways to sustain an injury whilst on a minibus. If you have injured yourself as a result of the following whilst on a minibus you may be able to make a claim for compensation:
- A collision with another vehicle
- Driver error e.g. the driver pulling away before you have sat down
- Adverse weather conditions
- Mechanical problem with the minibus
- Slip, trip or fall on the minibus itself
- Bad road maintenance (which the council or local authority could be responsible for)
We can also assist in your claim if you have been hit by a minibus as a pedestrian.
Steps to take if you have an accident involving a minibus:
- Ensure that the injury is reported to the minibus company or council or local authority (if the accident occurred as a result of badly maintained roads)
- Seek medical advice/treatment
- Obtain evidence e.g. vehicle registration, driver name and number, etc
- Obtain witnesses’ contact details, if applicable
- Contact Latimer Lee Solicitors Limited
You can also claim for other losses incurred as a result of your accident e.g. travel expenses, loss of earnings, medical fees, etc
Our solicitors at Latimer Lee Solicitors Limited have vast experience of dealing with all types of injuries sustained as a result of an accident on a minibus. Contact us today to see how we can help you make a successful compensation claim. Our services are No Win No Fee so you won’t lose a penny when making your claim.