You may be entitled to compensation if you are a passenger involved in a car accident and have suffered personal injury.
Call our specialist solicitors on 0800 131 3636 to find out whether you are entitled to bring a passenger compensation claim.
We are experienced in dealing with passenger claims where clients have been passengers:
- in a car
- on a motorcycle
- on a bus
- in a van
Successful passenger compensation claims
Acquiring the following information post accident will help bring a successful passenger accident compensation claim.
Passengers injured in a car accident should acquire:
- The name and address of the driver.
- The make and model of the driver’s vehicle.
- The driver’s vehicle’s registration number.
- The name of the driver’s insurer and the driver’s policy number.
- Details of any witnesses.
If another vehicle is involved in the accident then you should also obtain the above information for other driver involved if they may be to blame for the accident.
Passengers injured on a bus that has been involved in an accident should keep a record of:
- The name of the bus driver
- The bus’ route number
- The registration number of the bus involved in the accident
- The name of the bus company
- The time of the accident
- If another vehicle or vehicles were involved then it would be helpful to obtain their details if possible.
- keep your bus ticket.
Finally, as with any personal injury compensation claim, we recommend that you seek medical advice in respect of your injuries.