Professional Negligence Claims against Solicitor
Wills & Probate
Get in touch
If you need legal advice, fill out the form below and one of our legal experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
Professional Negligence Claims against solicitors
Mistakes sometimes happen. Whilst we would hope those who we trust to advise us when we are making a Will give you the correct advice, sometimes this does not happen.
If this is the case, you could be entitled to being a professional negligence claim against the solicitor.
Types of claim against a Solicitor include:
- Failure to deal with the preparation of the Will in a timely manner and the person died before it was signed.
- Incorrectly advising on how to sign a Will
- Not ensuring the Will was signed properly
- A Will not in line with what the deceased wanted.
- Poor or incorrect advice about inheritance tax.
- Poor or incorrect advice to personal representatives or trustees
- Disputes regarding the cost of a Trust or the administration of an estate
Contact one of our experienced solicitors today for a free initial, no obligation discussion.